On 03/25/2019 at 0216hrs, Star City Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to the area of Snake Hill Road for a reported working residential fire. Engine 201 responded within minutes of the initial dispatch. E-201 arrived on the scene behind Engine 141 with light smoke coming from the structure. Personnel were assigned to overhaul operations, checking for hotspots, and establishing a water supply. Crews worked the scene for almost 3 hours before returning to service. Upon investigation of the residence personnel noticed a difference between the rooms. Some of them had doors closed and others didn’t. The pictures provided are a real world example of the importance to ”Close before you doze”. Also we urge everyone to establish and practice your escape plan with those you live with today! Remember to close all doors in your residence before you go to sleep because it may just give you and us the necessary time to ensure your safe escape in the event of a fire!